Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20100426

The lethal Kung-Fu skills of a seven year old

A couple of days ago, when I was reading in bed, my son came in and started a wrestling match in the bed. It was all fun and game until he descided to give me a drop knee in the ribcage.

It sounded "SNAP" and the old man was ten and out! It did'nt hurt as much to begin with, but I have broken more ribs in my days than I care to count, so I knew what was to expect. Other times you get this dull pain from the callus being formed- but this time- OwOwOw! I believe he puctured my liver.

So I'll try to take up the posting in a few days.

1 Comments:

Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

hey there my friend..great to see u but the link back to this site wasnt working!..found u!

Tuesday 27 April 2010 at 18:26:00 CEST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home