Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20091116

I'm feeling cold, cold, cold...

I'm still in the ice-box. Our socialized health care system has not taken care of me- still! While I'm still being "disfigured", I would like to share this video with you about (sceptic) finnish and north american scientists about "global warming".

It is mostly in finnish with english subtitles.

Give it a chance!

1 Comments:

Anonymous tom@israel said...

lol-same thing here- i am cold as hell. and global warming is scam))) to be serious i belive that probably global warming is some natural changes in climate but goverment spends much more money for this problem then it deserves...

Saturday 30 January 2010 at 13:56:00 CET

 

Post a Comment

<< Home