Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20090910

American TV

I'm no big fan of television. Not that I could enjoy it, it's just that I do other things instead. But now an EU directive has critisized Sweden for not sending more than 50% of TV- programs that are produced inside of the EU!

GAAH!

Most of what is aired here are produced in the USA, and that's the way the people here like it!

I, myself hardly never watch any TV- series produced inside of EU, but for sport events. It's all American otherwise, well save for Discovery channel (which is half and half).

So with ACTA, the Telecom directory, FRA, the Stockholm program and a bunch of other legislations they now also want to control what we watch on TV!
1984 is past, but Orwell was right on the money albeight a little of the clock ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home