Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20090720

Kung Fu Panda

So, I went out to the game store and bought the game Kung Fu Panda for my son's XBOX 360. It was a second hand game who cost me just $10. Nice!
I also own 1000+ music CD:s. That's my property! Don't ya think?
I should be able to do what ever I want with these matter of subjects, HUH?

I should be able to give all my CD's DVD's and video games away as I like it, or if I get the chance, I should be able to sell them- right!

But no! New Laws May Doom Second-Hand CD Sales

OK! It's just in Florida for the moment. But you just wait...

Where will it stop? Where is the borders of lunacicity? Do I own anything?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home