Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20090610

Between work and a hard place

Just a reflection!

Why do girls/women walk like they are cross country skiing?
I'm sitting working and looks out the window and see womans walking by, and they are all swinging their arms up to chest height, looking like they are walking with staffs.

Uh!

On a side note. I have just got a digital box (Motorola VIP1920C) and I just can't make it work.
I have a signal through the HDMI socket but all I get is a black screen (all the stations are there). Anybody have an idea?

It makes me crazy!

Well, got to go back to work. I have some 1500 lines of coding to do today. Sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home