Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20081004

Fingers in the cookie jar

Today my son said that he wanted to open the vacuum cleaner.
I said no; but he still did it.
It showed out that the bag inside was broken and dirt and dust fell out of the machine.
Then I limped away on my crutches to get the broom.
When I came back he was standing in the mess.
I asked him what he was doing, and he told me that "He did not see it."
I went out of the room for a spade to collect the mess.
When I came in to the room again my son was sitting in the crap littered on the floor.
I asked him again: "What are you doing?"
"I did not see it!" was his answer.

Kind of remindes me of the financial crises we have now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home