Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20071212

The eye of a muslim

At my sons preeschool/kindergarten there are a mix of nationalities. Recently a new kid started there and he is probably Somalian or atleast I know that they're a muslim family, because I often happen to drop off my son at the same time as they do, I say "they" in the widest meaning of the word- because I've only seen the missus once- walking three meters behind her husband. She was that time instructed/forced to wait outside of the premecis while her husband left off their son. Of course she was wearing the top to toe dress.

What caught my attention about them was that whenever I met the husband in question he never met my eyes. He never greeted me- which is considered costumary. I did not understand why. Until now!

The quran explicity tells muslims never to greet a non-muslim before they greet them (as a sign of inferiority.

So this morning I tried a little experiment. I greeted this man first- and what do you know- he actually looked me in my eyes and said "Hello".

So now I'm officially a dhimmi!................................... NOT!

1 Comments:

Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

good one ya lil dhimmi u!..ha!

Thursday 13 December 2007 at 03:15:00 CET

 

Post a Comment

<< Home