Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20080421

Things that tick me off

Inspired by this post over at Planck's Constant.

1. People who walks slow. If you are a geriatric, it's understandeble. But do not!!! Walk in the middle of the side walk... And if you are not geriatric- or handicapped, you are just stupid!

2. People who walk in the streets. Just because that you are in the middle of the city; it does not mean that you freely can walk at the streets, especially not when there are perfectly good side walks!

3. People that does not look when they pass a street. I can not count how many times I have had to stop with a screeching halt only because some idiot steps out in the street without looking. Just because the regulations and laws say that I have to let a pedestrian pass by, does not mean that they will get less hurt if I smash in to them.

4. People who make a diagonal passing of a street- 'nuff said.

5. People who insists on having dogs and cats in the inner city core. The animals do not fare well, and I find myself having my son playing in the playground where multple cats have used it as their personal litter box. And then there's the idiots that do not pick up the dog shit after making buissness.

6. People that gives me text messages telling me they are outside my door!

7. People placing out frozen reindeer bodies in a sharp turn with one hoof on the road (standing up in a snow drift).

Aaaaahhh! There are so many more. But I'm in a hurry!