Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20130129

What do you do on your spare time?

Some people like to read, others tend to go for gardening. I have I neighbour who likes to go fishing and like doing all of the above.

When I was younger I liked knitting!

I thought it was  kind of cool to make my own mittens and Indoor slippers. I'm sad to say that I gave it all up about the time Mother Svea called for me and I got more in to machineguns and survival gear instead.

Here comes some awesome knitting coolness.



Yupp!

That is a 1:1 scale Finnish Skoda Octavia knitted police car!

Look for more Pictures here http://www.novita.fi/blogit/576167

Err.
What can you say?

"- ing awesome!"- I say...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home