Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20130112

Sheesh

I was going to post a really funny picture here.
But blogger would not allowe me to do it!

So instead, you all have to comply with the following story...

Swedish heavy metal man: 'I'm still addicted'

Swedish heavy metal man: 'I'm still addicted'


A Swede who gained worldwide fame for having his love of hard rock classified as a disability says he remains addicted to heavy metal music five years after being granted social security benefits for his affliction.

"I'm still very addicted," Roger Tullgren, 47, told The Local this week from his home in Hässleholm in southern Sweden.

"I listen to heavy metal music 24 hours a day."

Tullgren, whose heavy metal interest stems from hearing a Black Sabbath album back in 1971, first gained notoriety in 2007 when it emerged he had managed to have his undying affection for metal classified as a disability.

The diagnosis, backed by an assessment from occupational psychologists, allowed him to receive benefits to supplement his income, as his need to listen to heavy metal made it hard for him to hold down a full-time job.

"I have been trying for ten years to get this classified as a handicap," Tullgren told The Local at the time.

"I spoke to three psychologists and they finally agreed that I needed this to avoid being discriminated against."

As a result, the heavy metal addict, who sports a lengthy mane of jet-black hair, started receiving monthly payments of "a few thousand kronor" (1,000 kronor = $155) to supplement his income as a part-time dish washer.

(Cortesy of The Local)

Hey!
If I could get a couple of thousand kronor each month for listening to... Say... AC/DC.
Bob is my uncle!

"A few thousand kronor" means at least 8000 Kr ($ 1234) tax free- just to listen to hevy metal music!

To be true to Roger- He does not get the state handouts for his HM addiction any´more as of 2013.
Now he just drags himself around on unimpolyment benefits.

If you feel for it; search for "Papa Midnite" on youtube...

For the tabloid Expreesen- he was asked:

"Do you ever clothe your self in other clothes than that of heavy metal?"

"Yes", Roger replyed. "When I´, fresh out of the shower, I put a pink(!) robe on me. Otherwise it´s allways heavy metal!"

Is'nt that adorable?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home