Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20090301

What about old aunts?

My son has stayed at my sisters over the weekend. His maternal grand mother passed away a couple of days ago, and he did not want to go there just yet. I had to take some responsibility and had to go there, fixing things.

When I called my sister this morning I asked how it all had went, she said that all had been fine, even though the poor thing had to take care of her own two grand children aswell as my son.

She said that the boys had a drag, and I told her to stop my son when he had run in to a wall for the 20:th time.

She told me that at the kitchen table- when eating brakfast- my son wanted to make himself a sandwich. She said to him (when he was trying to spread butter on it) that "it was probably better that she would do it insted. Because the butter was hard and it would be hard for small boys hands to spread it".

My son took a long look at her and said: "What about old aunts then?"
My sister is 52...
HEH!

2 Comments:

Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

aw..kids!..sorry about your loss my friend. Stay strong:)

Wednesday 4 March 2009 at 15:37:00 CET

 
Blogger Captain USpace said...

.
My condolences Pela. Kids say the darndest things, lol. Tell your sister that 60 is the new 40. I hope your leg is better.

:)

Sunday 22 March 2009 at 05:50:00 CET

 

Post a Comment

<< Home