Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20090321

Kurt Lundgren

I have often cited Kurt lundgren on this blog. Look down three and and four blogposts. When I haven't directly translated his alsters- he have often given me inspiration to my own.

He had one of the sharpest pens in the blogosphere, never afraid to say what he thought, especially about the high and mighty and other things that ticked him off (like for instance the growing izlamasation of Sweden).

He was funny and witty. Sometimes it was hard to know if he was joking or just being sarcastic.

After decades of being a journalist he had mastered the art of research and had a vast knowledge of a number of different areas.

Often one of the first blogs I read in the morning was his- Östra Ölands Fria Horisont. Go there if you know Swedish or just like to see some excellent pictures taken by Kurt (and his wife).

The last post he did was on Thusday 19:th at aprox 6:30 in the morning. Later that day he died.

Allthough I never had the chance to meet him in real life, it feels like I knew him. He will be missed by many. My thoughts goes to his wife.

RIP (if you can- I know you!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home