The Cost Of Immigration
- Immigration reduces by two thirds the growth of the GNP.
- The cost of immigration in France is 71.76 billion euros.
- The revenue from immigration in France is 45.57 billion euros.
- The deficit from immigration shouldered by the taxpayers is 26.19 billion euros.
- When an immigrant does not return home at the expiration of his work contract, it is the State (the taxpayer) who bears the cost of welfare and social benefits.
- Non-European immigrants and their descendants receive 22% of all social benefits.
- The unit-price of requests for asylum is 15,000 euros.
- The majority of immigration expenses do not depend on the Ministry of Immigration headed by Brice Hortefeux.
- Expenses for security linked to immigration amount to 5.2 billion euros.
- The black market involves at least 500,000 immigrants and represents a loss to the State of 3.810 billion euros.
- 65 to 90% of prostitutes are foreign.
- The unemployment rate of immigrants is twice that of non-immigrants.
- Social benefits constitute 14% of the average revenue of immigrant households versus 5% for non-immigrant households.
Note that this is a French survey. Nobody knows what the costs are in Sweden as these kind of surveys are not allowed to be done here. But I don't think that the numbers would differ that much here; on the contrary, I think they are worse. Link