Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20080403

Ayyyiaiyayaaiiiii- Caramba



Soon it will be only a day before I will be here (the picture). Man am I deserving this! I will just kick back. Drink some drinks with umbrellas in them (which I never do otherwise) and enjoy my stay there with my son. I'm even playing with the thought of renting a motor cykle and go up and take a look at the volcano. We'll se. If I find an internet café, I might even give you a report on site. Be good now y'all!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pela,
WOW! That looks great, have an excellent time with lots of fun and sun and cooling out. When you get back, tell us where you went. Be careful, enjoy!

:)

traveling
to a distant land
- adventure
.

Friday 4 April 2008 at 05:09:00 CEST

 
Blogger Yankee Doodle said...

Have a great trip, and let me know when you get back. Do a post about it with some photos. :)

Monday 7 April 2008 at 01:31:00 CEST

 
Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

hows the vacay?

Wednesday 9 April 2008 at 17:12:00 CEST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home