Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20080309

Could it be mormones?


The first has no arms. The second is missing one arm. The third can barely use his hands because of frost bite. Even so, the trio tried to smuggle in explosives and Kalasjnikovs via ferry transfer to Trelleborg (Sweden).


All three men are from Chechnya.


They are now standing trial for weapons smuggeling on a large scale in Malmö municipal court.


WHY WERE THEY DOING IT?


It smells jihad the whole way! Who are these guys and why were they doing it?



But in MSM theese guys at the age of 27, 27 and 29 are described as "youths".

At the grave of my dear sweet mother. Aaaaaarrrrrgh!

In my darkest moments I sometimes believe that we actually deserve it for our ignorance. I mean. Just look at the stat counter from TROP in my sidebar!

Then again. It feels that I am preaching for the allready convinced.

Sigh!

2 Comments:

Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

good grief!

Sunday 9 March 2008 at 07:13:00 CET

 
Blogger Yankee Doodle said...

Pela, please email me any links you have about arms-, narcotics- or human-trafficking in Sweden -- even if the links are in Swedish.

Thanks!

Sunday 9 March 2008 at 12:06:00 CET

 

Post a Comment

<< Home