Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20071123

The holiday season...

...is closing in. And I have still not got the money to buy my son the XBOX he so dearly wants. Jokes aside, I have got him a pair of skiis, but there is no snow! Well there are a month left so maybe I'll be lucky. (But I want that- sorry- he want that XBOX all the same...).

Otherwise the dark season is beginning to light up with holiday lights- nice. Even my Albanian muslim neighbour has decorated his balcony, and the communal 20 meter high christmas tree is allready standing in the city square.

Bought myself a new DVD player today. It's some German make. The user manual is named "Bedeinungsanleitung" WTF? And people thinks Swedish is a hard language to learn!

'Am right now watching my son play passionatley with the styrofoame and the package the DVD came in. This might very well be the cheapest christmas ever. I'll just give him a big enough paper container and watch him for the rest of the winter knock him self out!

Over and out!

2 Comments:

Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

lol..yea thats it ...get him wrapping paper!

Sunday 25 November 2007 at 06:15:00 CET

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post, I hope your holidays were good. I always used to like playing in those big boxes that TVs or refrigerators came in.


MERRY HOLIDAYS
we all have our special ones
drink responsibly

world economy depends
on massive celebrations
.

Sunday 13 January 2008 at 23:03:00 CET

 

Post a Comment

<< Home