Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20071023

"TOCK"- is the sound I make when my flat hand slaps in to my forehead!

EU has legislated that car comercials should have a "warning text" much like that what you find on cigarette packets. A fifth of the commersials are to be warnings about CO2 emissions!

Well, what they don't want to warn you about is that a car emitts ten times more water wapour- which is 8 times more potent as a greenhouse gas!

Aaaaargh!

I mean; the gratest cause for H2O emissions is the sun! Should we legislate against it?
Just you give the morons in Brussel time enough...'

I think I'm going to start walking around asking people to sign petitions about and against the dangers of dihydromonoxide's effects!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home