Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20071014

Technical problems

Having some trouble with my computer right now.
I'm not shure what it is. I can only run it for a few minutes at a time and then it goes all crapped up. 100% processor load and some strange processes that duplicates itself when I try to shut them down. My antivirus program don't show up anything. But until it's solved, posts will be far and few...

Read the most excellent bloggers in my side bar instead!

6 Comments:

Blogger Yankee Doodle said...

Hope things are up and running again soon. Take care, my friend!

Sunday 14 October 2007 at 18:42:00 CEST

 
Blogger pela68 said...

Hmm, after putting some eight hours of work on it- I found some nasty addings to my registry. The funny thing is that I have not installed anything in a long time. The only thing I can remember opening was a E-Card from Angel. I trust her, but I'm having my suspictions about the E-card vendor...

I'm still having some system trouble. It seems that I got some sort of trojan that neither my anti virus program nor ad aware can remove.

Well, hopefully I will be able to stay online atleast.
Have to call in the big guns (my sisters kids) I think! (c:

Sunday 14 October 2007 at 22:17:00 CEST

 
Blogger pela68 said...

Nope!
Still does not work as I want it to )c:

I'm beginning to think that I have to do a new install of the OS. AAAAARRRRGH!

Well I have some tricks up my sleave. Hopefully they will prove to be enough

Until then;
Be good!

Tuesday 16 October 2007 at 00:02:00 CEST

 
Blogger falcon_01 said...

It's Internet Warming!

call the Goreacle!

Wednesday 17 October 2007 at 22:31:00 CEST

 
Blogger Yankee Doodle said...

It's a jihadi plot!

Sunday 21 October 2007 at 21:48:00 CEST

 
Blogger pela68 said...

I'm beginning to suspect the Joooos!

Nah, the coming weekend it seems that I have to do a complete reinstall. Life is a bitch innit?

Sunday 21 October 2007 at 23:42:00 CEST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home