Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20070226

A moon made out of cheese

I believe in freedom of religion. But that also means, that I believe in freedom from religion. It is imperative from a humanistic point of view to include both way of thoughts.

I might not share your beliefs- but on the other hand; I will not force you to share mine! Even an atheist belives- in the lack of a higher existence.

I don't care if you worship allah or if you worship the christian god. I don't care if you are Hindu or Buddisth. It is just not my cup of tea. I belive in humans! You could say that god (or whatever) never has come over to my place knocking at my door. Or in the words of Brigitte Gabriel- "I do not care what you belive in. You can belive in whatever you want. You can belive in stones if you want. Just do not throw the stones at me!"

I belive in science; and from a scientific philosofical point of view- I do not rule out the possibility of a higher being- because that would be scientificly bad. I also belive that you have the right to belive, in whatever you choose.

OK! Having that said I would like to present you with a list of quotes from other belivers. I find some of them amusing and intellectually challenging philosophically. I hope you do too- If not, skip the post or sod off.

Go to the quotes



Ground control to Major TomYour circuit's dead, there's something wrongCan you hear me, Major Tom?Can you hear me, Major Tom?Can you hear me, Major Tom?Can you....Here am I floating round my tin canFar above the moonPlanet earth is blueAnd there's nothing I can do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home