Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20080521

IQ-Right!

A report has come out that shows that people in municipals in Sweden that are more libertarian/ right leaning are more intelligent than those from more left leaning municipals. Details here. And here.

My old home town places itself... Hrrrm... Not so good! My old hometown (Gällivare) also have an overwhelming majority of red voters.

Pliktverket, who do the drafting every year, measures every draftie for intelligense. And while Danderyd (far right) placed itself at the top with an average 6.20 (on a 1-9 scale), Gällivare had an average of 4.75.

There are however one outstanding year for my old home town. 1986! Then the average was 5.03!

As it happens, this is the very year I got drafted. (And yes, I scored a 9). Patting myself on the back, patting myself on the back etc, etc. HEH!

1 Comments:

Blogger Flanders Fields said...

I knew you were a reactionary conservative at heart, Pela. That's because you became that way by your mind. It is also the best way to demonstrate a true concern for people, which you do.

Keep up your good work, Pela. Your English language skills are vastly improved, and your subjects are always interesting. Are you sure you're not a 10?

Saturday 24 May 2008 at 11:59:00 CEST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home