Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20070731

The great big overpopulation scam

Almost half of the human population of the world lives in countrys where the population are diminishing. LINK.

When I was growing up, one of the "near future" proplems was the soon to be over populated world. But as we have seen over and over again; as people in an area get wealthier- the birthrates starts to decline.

It kind of reminds me of the CO2/ global warming hysteria we are living through now. I'm old enough to remember the hysterical warnings for a "new ice-age" that the climatologists warned of only 15 years ago. Some wise person once wrote "Never cry wolf!" But then again, doomsday reports sells better than the actual truth...

But- a chill goes down my spine when I think of what ideological embaressed group of people that is growing faster than any other right now. When will our leaders realize that innoculation just does'nt cut the mustard. There has to be some serious anti- viral treatment, not just to the vira themselves, but also towards our politicians, MSM and the loud mouth far left wing symphatizers.

How come the left wingers always stands up for the most vile creatures of the world? I mean castro, north korea, the whole islamic middle east and so on, and so on? Why is it that a murdering son of a bitch like che sells more t- shirts than Reagan? Why does the romantic dream of a "worker state" still exist, in spite of all the evidence that it's a "workers dream" turned in to a nightmare for the masses?

Was I that f.....g stupid when I was a teenager?

Nope. I don't think so...

It does'nt matter if you got the brains- if you don't use it properly!

(Sorry- I'm in a bad mood right now...)

1 Comments:

Blogger Flanders Fields said...

No, but you may have been that stupid when you were two.

Sometimes it feels that way, but remember - it is them who get the publicity. All we get to do is react.

I left a post about you. See: http://myflandersfields.blogspot.com/2007/08/lapland-sovereign-and-eurabiac-free.html

I hope your weekend was good and you have a good week next week.

Sunday 5 August 2007 at 23:00:00 CEST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home