Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20070711

I've been tagged

Angel over at Woman Honor Thyself has tagged me for a Meme.
Here are the rules:

1. Post the rules for the meme at the beginning of your post.
2. This meme consists of the blogger listing eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged in this post are to write their own post listing their own eight random items and list the rules.
4. At the end of the post/meme, list the folks you are tagging and leave them notice of such in their comments.

At first I was thinking of weaseling out on this. But since Angel is a good friend I'll do it.

Ok here it goes...

1. I'm pretty embaressed over the fact that I actually had to look up the meaning of the word "MEME". I mean I have read the word several times but has until now never reflected over it's exact meaning.

2. I have an obscene amount of Science Fiction books. They are filling up every bookshelf in the apartment and I have hundreds and hundreds of more in the storage. Somebody at one time said that I should sell off some of them. My reply was;
"Hisssss- You dirty little Hobbit. My preciousssss ones. They're mine- mine I tell you!"

3. I'm a fully qualified Skydiving Instructor

4. Allthough I just barely can keep my plants in the apartement alive; I love gardening. Thing is- I have no garden (Bummer). So when I have the craving, I'll go out to my sisters house and mowe the lawn or, or plant flowers or paint the house (sometimes without her knowing about it)... You get the picture? Yes it's sad!

5. I love to cook. But only when others are present. When I'm alone; the pizza box mountain and the beer can volcano only gets bigger and bigger.

6. I love white water and stream fishing. Something that you can't do here in the south. (Vacation, vacation, Zippedidoodah vacation time...)

7. I own more than 800 vinyl records and another 500 CD:s. Together with my soundsystem, I have invested more in to that than into any car I've ever owned (it's getting sader by the minute huh?)

8. I can't take a step; I can't hold a tone. But my new Sony Ericsson Walkman cell is my new best friend...

Phew!

So now for the list of those to be tagged:

1. Yankee Doodle
2. Anticant
3. James
4. Flanders Fields
5. Uspace
6. And of course Highest Infidelity

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pela - You little tagger you! Thanks for thinking of me. Right now I don't have the time to do this, but someday I will get around to revealing some deep secrets about myself while weaving it into my posting style. Have fun! :)

Btw, that Sony Ericsson Walkman cell looks pretty cool...

absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
outlaw blogger games
.

Friday 13 July 2007 at 16:26:00 CEST

 
Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

sorry ..for tagging u my sweet friend!!..great answers though!!!

Saturday 14 July 2007 at 00:04:00 CEST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home