Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20070312

Truth About Viet Nam

"No event in American history is more misunderstood than the Vietnam War."

It was misreported then, and it is misremembered now." The quote above and the document it is from is the only straight report that I have seen about Viet Nam.There was revisionism taking place about Viet Nam as it was taking place. It has continued since, and this is the first fact based account that I have seen although it is short. Below are a few of the facts related. Check the link above for the full account.

Check out the rest at Flanders Fields

3 Comments:

Blogger Yankee Doodle said...

That's a great post he's got there. Good job advertising it!

:)

Tuesday 13 March 2007 at 02:59:00 CET

 
Blogger Flanders Fields said...

Thanks for the link. I think it is an important post with information that many people are misinformed about.

I wanted to let you know that I will be out of the country for a while. I'm going back to the US for a couple of months. I don't think I will have time to post, but I will be back and begin again.

If you want to email me, try auto174413@hushmail.com Let's keep in touch.

Tuesday 13 March 2007 at 21:59:00 CET

 
Blogger pela68 said...

Oh, man. That's really... i'm in loss of words. Your blog is one of the first ones i check out in the morning and one of the last ones I check out in the (late) evening.

I will send you an e-mail as soon as I can!

But, have a nice trip!

Wednesday 14 March 2007 at 01:27:00 CET

 

Post a Comment

<< Home