Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20070307

Do'nt you ever, EVER make a joke about muslims or about islam...

... because then you will have a fatwah on your ass!

I say- to our islamic challanged "friends", #¤&&%/&¤/&¤/& your mother=//%%¤&#(/& your stinking camel, and while you are at it /%¤%##"& your kaaba and %¤¤#&%¤&%( your goat and ¤#"¤!%¤ your imam and &%#¤"#%¤¤# your mullah!

But whatever you do; DO NOT %¤"%¤#" A 9 YEAR OLD....

Aaaaaaaaargh, sometimes I get so angry I think I'm going to explode! Right; I'm still not an islamist.

But /&%¤/&"/&¤)&%¤"/&¤&%¤/&%¤&/&%%¤#/&¤#;%/& all of you islamists out there!
Read the story here!

1 Comments:

Blogger Yankee Doodle said...

"sometimes I get so angry I think I'm going to explode!"

If that comment were coming from the other side, it would be of some concern.

"Right; I'm still not an islamist."

Wednesday 7 March 2007 at 13:03:00 CET

 

Post a Comment

<< Home