Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20070303

Dad- I'm a boy!

A while ago my son came up to me while I was reading. He had taken off all of his clothes and was groping his valuables.

Standing beside me he called for my attention. He said:

"Dad! Mommy is a girl and I'm, a boy".

Somewhat irritated by being interrupted from reading my novel I retorted:

"Why do you think so?"

My son looked down at his feet, took a pull or two at his genitalias and said; umm, ummm, because.... Ummm!

Then he made a 180 degree turn and ran in to the doorpost.

Rolling my eyes I thoght:
"...Have.... to take... a DNA- test"

Now I'm not thinking about that anymore. I love him dearly. And who has'nt done a nude sprint in to a doorpost while feeling up his own genitalias?

You have'nt? Give it a try! You might like it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home