Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20070810

Lots of pork on my fork

Oink, oink. Smell the bacon religious hypocrites.

I don't care if you don't want to eat beef- as long as you let me do it!
I don't care if you don't want to eat meat- as long as you let me do it!
I don't care if you don't eat pork- as long as you let me do it!

Bernie over at Planck's Constant makes an excellent case of the matter.

Now it's time for some brunch. I think I'll make it a beef and ham sandwich with some bacon topping. To night I will BBQ some more pork- and I will let the "pork vapours" waft freely through the air.

Don't like it? "Go to Saudi Arabia where you can smell the delicious aroma of Bibles and Torahs being burned."

1 Comments:

Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

Don't like it? "Go to Saudi Arabia where you can smell the delicious aroma of Bibles and Torahs being burned."..exactly!!!!

Saturday 11 August 2007 at 01:02:00 CEST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home