Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20070325

Australian Journalist Reveals Anti-Jihad Blogger’s Identity to Muslim Community

"I’ve never met the man behind SHEIK YER’MAMI face-to-face, but he’s a compatriot of mine from the Jihad Watch comments forums which have given rise to many would-be defenders of Western Civilization in recent years, myself included. So, when the Sheik informed me that he’d been outed from behind his pseudonym by a deceitful Australian journalist, I took notice. After all, I myself maintain my anonymity as a closely-guarded secret because I’m all-too-aware that defying so many Islamic cultists can have tragic consequences. One might hope that followers of the Religion of Peace® might let me live for ridiculing their ‘Prophet’ and stomping on the Qur’an, but alas, this is not the case.
And reporter Gavin King of the Cairns Post can not pretend to not understand this dire point or he might as well turn in his Press Pass today.
Sheik Yer’Mami provided me with the following email he received from Mr. King, which is the only reason he agreed to an interview in the first place:"

I would never "out myself", because I know what dangers that would threaten my life if I would- or more importantly my family. What kind of an asshole is this "reporter"? There is a link to his email in the post- Tell him!

Read the whole shebang over at Foehammer

2 Comments:

Blogger Highest Infidelity said...

Yeah it really pisses ya off don't it?

Don't worry. God knows who all these people are and there's no escaping Him!!

We need to keep following that story we're following over at my blog. Maybe you should research it a little and do a post on it.

WTC 7 was another skyscraper that collapsed "by fire" that day even though no aircraft or even major debris hit it. I wonder what was in that building why it was important to someone? Doodle didn't post about it. Maybe we ought to look into that.

Monday 26 March 2007 at 03:13:00 CEST

 
Blogger pela68 said...

Hmmm, I´ll do some digging, but I really don't know where to start relly. YD had the most insightful information regarding the whole mess that I´ve seen; but he seems to be ofline at the moment. I´ll look in to it- but I can not make any promises...

Tuesday 27 March 2007 at 01:17:00 CEST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home