Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20070825

Tonights Dinner

Usually when I'm alone, I don't make much trouble over my dinner. A microwawe dinner or as such is often the choise.

But tonight I will be doing something different.

BBQ:ed pepper steak from Argentina, a grilled corncob from Östergötland, served with hastily fried vegetables produced in Thailand and a sauce made of cream and blue cheeze from France. Everything spiced with midterranian sea salt, freshly ground black pepper from India, and parsley butter. To this I will drink Swedish lager and a fine Australian Cabernet- Merlot.

I will eat this meal on the balcony, under the light of stars, candles and a kerosene lamp. After that, I probably just fall a sleep- dreaming of another day...

Update.. And almond potatoes; allways almond potatoes from Torneo Valley...

Please take a moment to think about this one. Really think!

7 Comments:

Blogger Yankee Doodle said...

How cosmopolitan of you! Don't you just love the world economy?

Alright, after I missed the Turkish connection in Kosovo, now I'm feeling down. What am I missing here?

:)

Sunday 26 August 2007 at 15:30:00 CEST

 
Blogger pela68 said...

Heh!

I'm glad that I got you to think about it!

Just take another minute, pondering over it- and you will get my drift...

(c;

Sunday 26 August 2007 at 15:52:00 CEST

 
Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

I missed the hint!..sigh..but what time is dinner eh?..:)

Sunday 26 August 2007 at 16:30:00 CEST

 
Blogger pela68 said...

Angel

Whenever you want it.
Allways whenever you wantit!

I'll even light some candles for you!

(c;

Sunday 26 August 2007 at 16:44:00 CEST

 
Blogger pela68 said...

YD

You sort of got it there.

"Don't you just love the world economy?"

Tuesday 28 August 2007 at 00:50:00 CEST

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds tasty, except for the blue cheese, it never really caught on with me. :) Your surroundings and view for dinner sound amazing though.

Thanks for the image...

under the stars
candles on the deck
- dinner alone
.

Tuesday 28 August 2007 at 06:43:00 CEST

 
Blogger Captain USpace said...

Pela, thanks again for inspiring this image. I link to this post from its post on my new blog for mostly non-absurd thoughts.

absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
outlaw most writing

register all bloggers
make them pay huge fees

:)
.

Sunday 2 December 2007 at 20:46:00 CET

 

Post a Comment

<< Home