Proud Infidel ranting about the ongoing war against democratic and secular values (Don't fool yourselves)! Maybe a voice of sanity in a wide ocean of madness.

20070516

Here we go again...

... And of course it is all Israels fault (andUSA´s and Europes and pretty much everybody elses that are not arabs fault. Well some arabs are also to be blamed. OH Yes, I almost forgot the Inuit Eskimoes, and the dogs- the dogs are evil... Yeah and do not forget the apes and the pigs... Really everybody is to be blamed but the assmonkey islamistic fraction your terrorist ass is belonging to for the moment).

Hamas gunmen execute 6 Fatah guards

Kassam hits Sderot house; IAF fires at Gaza launch sites

Update: Hamas blames world, Israel and Arabs (He he. I think I´m going in to the oracle buisness...)

But it´s OK, you can always get away with it by blaming it on the Jooooos and the "atrocities" IDF do...

Holy bananas... I think I´m going to explode! Nah, just called dad and he told me he would give me a real spanking if I ever turned islamist.

1 Comments:

Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

lol pela...helllllllllp!..great read my friend...hang in there eh! grinz

Thursday 17 May 2007 at 05:37:00 CEST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home